OligoScan – Heavy metal and Mineral Screening
“The cutting edge Oligoscan makes, in real time, a precise analysis of the minerals in the skin and peripheral blood vessels. No Biopsy, blood or hair sample needed.”
- Oligoscan is an exciting, German engineered device that allows immediate and precise testing for tissue levels of trace minerals and heavy metals.
- NO TISSUE BIOPSY OR HAIR SAMPLE NEEDED – This is an advanced form or Hair mineral analysis testing, without having to cut samples of patients hair or send it away to labs and wait weeks for results to be returned.
- ON THE SPOT RESULTS – No waiting around for results or having to book follow up appointments for your results.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY – no harmful radiation or electromagnetic frequencies
- SAFE FOR PREGNANCY, THE ELDERLY, THE HEALTHY AND THE UNWELL
- Available for all ages including children and adults.
- Find out which minerals you are REALLY lacking in and where you are supplementing unnecessarily
- SAVE MONEY ON YOUR SUPPLEMENTS – find our what your body really needs.
Procedure: Simple 30 second scan of the hand, via infrared technology – non-invasive, non painful, quick and easy.
“The Oligoscan is an analyser or instrument that measures the amount of light emitted by a light source as reflected from the skin in order to determine the concentration of an element in the skin”
How does the OligoScan work?
Method: Spectrophotometry (An instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra).
The method used by the OligoScan to obtain results on the amount of trace elements in tissues is optical. It is a quantitative analytical method, which consists in measuring the absorbance or the optical density of a chemical substance.
The basic principle is that every chemical compound absorbs, emits or reflects light (electromagnetic radiation) over a certain range of wavelength. The more the sample is concentrated, the more it absorbs the light within the limits of proportionality expressed in the law Beer-Lambert.
Optical methods are used in many domains: chemistry, pharmacy, environment, food-processing industry, biology, medical /clinical,material/chemical engineering and clinical applications and many others.
Is the OligoScan Clinically validated?
OligoScan has been validated by our scientific team through an important series of comparative tests compared to the clinical symptoms presented by the patients.
Relevant correlations with blood tests have been observed.
Oligoscan has been approved by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) Australia.
YOUR TEST INCLUDES:
1 x Oligoscan Test
Test for Blood type group (if unknown)
Personalised printed report – including all results of heavy metals and mineral status
Personalised treatment protocol – including heavy metal detoxification protocol, nutritional supplementation and dietary program.
For more information including scientific resources visit: http://www.oligoscan.net.au
TO BOOK YOUR OLIGOSCAN TEST WITH A QUALIFIED NATUROPATH contact Stacey on 0418134883